All Blog Posts
Writer Joseph Property Management May 2023
Are you an accidental landlord? If you’ve found yourself in a situation where you own a property...
Writer Ian Joseph Jun 2021
Eviction Moratorium Bridge The Governor stated that the current moratorium will be a “bridge”...
Writer Ian Joseph Jun 2020
June 2nd, 2020 The Governor released Proclamation 20-19.2 at 4:20 pm yesterday. This prohibition...
Writer Ian Joseph May 2020
For six months after the city moratorium is lifted by the Mayor, Seattle residence experience a...
Writer Ian Joseph Apr 2020
What do you need to know about the Governor’s new proclamation? 1. This applies to residential,...
Writer Ian Joseph Dec 2019
On November 14, 2019, the Washington State Supreme Court upheld tenant screening requirements known...
Subscribe to our investment updates now!
- Landlord Tips
- Kitsap County Property Management
- Investment Property
- Landlord Education
- Edmonds Property Management
- Property Management Kitsap
- Real Estate
- property management services
- Edmonds Property Manager
- Property Management Mason County
- Joseph Group
- Tacoma Property Management
- Poulsbo Property Management
- Poulsbo Property Management Companies
- Poulsbo Property Management Company
- Tacoma Rental
- property manager
- property managers
- Edmonds Property Management Company
- Professional Property Managers
- Property Management
- Property Upgrades
- lease agreement
- Everett Property Management
- Eviction Moratorium
- Eviction Moratorium Bridge
- Growing Your Portfolio
- Joseph Property Management